How we process personal data
Types of personal data processed
Personal data we may process:
- personal details (name, address)
- phone numbers
- email addresses
Primary purposes for processing
- Security and crime prevention / detection – e.g. use of regulated CCTV
- To respond to feedback or comments from customers
Our Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) registration number is A8318612
Where your personal data are stored
Most personal data about you will be stored on servers within the UK or elsewhere within the European Economic Area (EEA) and have been determined by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for your personal data.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
Northern Barbers operates CCTV on its premises for security and crime detection purposes.
Disclosures to third parties
We do not disclose any customer's personal data to third parties.
You have a number of rights in relation to the processing of your personal data by Northern Barbers:
- Access: You have the right to request access to and be provided with a copy of the personal data held about you together with certain information about the processing of such personal data to check that we are processing it lawfully and fairly.
- Correction: You have the right to request correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held about you.
- Deletion: You have the right to request erasure of any personal data held about you where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it, or where you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Restriction: You have the right to request restriction of how we processes your personal data.
- Objection: You have the right to object to Northern Barbers processing of any personal data which is based on the legitimate interests, or those of a third party, relating to your particular circumstances.